Champ

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd have to fuel it up and run it. Certainly wouldn't beat it or use it as one of the saws in 'the working rotation'............but I'd have to run it every now and then for GTG's and such. Would swap on another bar for running though...:popcorn:

I'd have to fuel it up and run it. Certainly wouldn't beat it or use it as one of the saws in 'the working rotation'............but I'd have to run it every now and then for GTG's and such. Would swap on another bar for running though...:popcorn:

I agree. I just couldnt see not ever using a saw i bought.

Guys, Barney didn't quite tell the whole story. There were SIX of them at one point, and he got the last one. If only I went up there on Friday and stumbled into that booth. :msp_ohmy:

Dang Bob, what are you gonna tell your rep the next time he calls? :msp_w00t:

Dang Bob, what are you gonna tell your rep the next time he calls? :msp_w00t:

I couldn't wait; I already called up his voice mail and whined about it. "What kind of a rep are you? You can forget about getting to play my 1947 Gibson archtop."

I couldn't wait; I already called up his voice mail and whined about it. "What kind of a rep are you? You can forget about getting to play my 1947 Gibson archtop."

LOL! Right! I was hopin maybee there might one day be 4 or 5 NOS guitars that he really wants and you get to buy the last one.....hehhehe...

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: That thing is awesome! I wouldnt use it. You can always find a used one if you wanna run run.

That is one of the coolest gets I've seen in a long time. I've always had a special liking for the 670's and all it's variants. I have a 670 Super II and I think the "Champ" was the name used later on to celebrate several wins in the world logging championship in the early 90's. Rep on it's way!
The 670 wins was in 1987, 1989 and 1991. :msp_wink:

In theory each saw manufacturer should have several new in box of everything they made, right? Is that standard practice for manufacturing companies?

(this is not to say that they are to be released but...)

Should I start putting away new in box saws for 20 years from now?

You can't go to a show like that and only bring back one saw can you?:msp_rolleyes:

Guys, Barney didn't quite tell the whole story. There were SIX of them at one point, and he got the last one. If only I went up there on Friday and stumbled into that booth. :msp_ohmy:

Warren must not have CAD because he was there Friday.:laugh:

Steve

195941d1313947938-006-jpg

195942d1313948020-009-jpg

Congratulations on such a nice find. If it were mine it would stay as new. You can always build your self a good looking saw to use. Rick!

Back