Stihl prices

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody reading this thread who has any sense, the dealer has very little to do with the price of saws. Very little margin.
So, blame whoever.
Now, carburetors, ignition modules, that sort of thing... there is some profit.
But, they are not getting rich selling saws.

I deleted the sharpening video as well as all of the stupid tutorials. maybe check my channel before you talk s*** on my videos. The only stuff I have now is basic stuff anyone could do.
Wasted enough time watching a few of your videos early on, So no I’m not interested in your channel. You remind me of my sister, She posts her entire life on facebook. You do the same thing, just with YouTube. You post for likes and views on crap you know zero about and your audience knows even less.

Wasted enough time watching a few of your videos early on, So no I’m not interested in your channel. You remind me of my sister, She posts her entire life on facebook. You do the same thing, just with YouTube. You post for likes and views on crap you know zero about and your audience knows even less.
If I posted everything in my life on social media, then you would probably see a lot more stuff and a lot of me yapping. If I'm still feeling it after dinner, I will go out and film a chain sharpening video just to prove all y'all wrong. Kinda like you did to @ZinTrees.

If I posted everything in my life on social media, then you would probably see a lot more stuff and a lot of me yapping. If I'm still feeling it after dinner, I will go out and film a chain sharpening video just to prove all y'all wrong. Kinda like you did to @ZinTrees.
You'd be best served to take a step back, chill out and reevaluate what you do and don't know. If you're being truthful with yourself, you have a lot to learn and should cock off a lot less.

Well it looks like the 500i is $1600 plus $ 112 tax for a total of $1712. Yes all things have went up but here are (12) new 395's that I have bought for the price of just over (7) Stihl 500i saws.

View attachment 1148682View attachment 1148683View attachment 1148684
Maybe this is why the owner of a Husky 2100 cd just asked me to restore his, a saw that has not been started to run for over four years. Not very many hours on it, but if I can get it to run, that may change. Original price was about $700 when he bought it new.

Post #99 made it sound like he does.

I agree that when he/she said.............

So you support your dealer only with the consumables. Ahhhh what a guy! You're an amazing customer! We need more people like you!
........he/she was indicating that he/she is some sort of a dealer. I considered calling him/her out on that but knowing his/her past trolling and deflection I believe he/she would have quoted me saying..............

Well since we do not have any "local" servicing dealers on my part of Illinois the answer is no. Now if you would have asked about Iowa I would have said no, not those but other saws in the past. I also support him with purchases of mowers, parts, bars, chains, and supplies. Do you have any other questions.?

............he/she would failed to understand that when I said "we" I was indicating customers.

Ole @JCB is quite a troll following me around so I have taken note of his/her tactics.

I agree that when he/she said.............

........he/she was indicating that he/she is some sort of a dealer. I considered calling him/her out on that but knowing his/her past trolling and deflection I believe he/she would have quoted me saying..............

............he/she would failed to understand that when I said "we" I was indicating customers.

Ole @JCB is quite a troll following me around so I have taken note of his/her tactics.

1706795520620.png

I'll answer this con artist question... No, I'm not a dealer. Far from it. I only have 1 chainsaw and that's the best saw ever made! The good ol T435 Husky.. dropped a big 85ft tall aspen with this bad boy last week. All those loonies with their 12 395s... Ha! Waste of money.. Spend some of it on a stripper at least and less time on a forum...

I'll answer this con artist question... No, I'm not a dealer. Far from it. I only have 1 chainsaw and that's the best saw ever made! The good ol T435 Husky.. dropped a big 85ft tall aspen with this bad boy last week. All those loonies with their 12 395s... Ha! Waste of money.. Spend some of it on a stripper at least and lest time on a forum...
Lol. Elderly discord mod.

ladies GIF

Latest posts

Back