Changing to Husky's has improved my life!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HuskyPete

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone has had the experiences I've had since changing to Husky's? I was sickly and about to go into the sanitarium when all of a sudden my condition improved and my breathing was back to normal. I had also been wearing Breathe Rite nasal strips to maintain an open airway but I was able to throw these away to! Praise be to God! The doctor asked if I was doing anything different and I said the only thing I can think of is that I now use Husky saws. He said I must be experiencing better breathing probably due to a rare occurrence not usually seen where the better breathing of a saw is transferred to the owner. I had been having tingly sensations throughout my whole body and these were also better. He asked me if the Husky had spring isolation. I said yes and then he said he couldn't believe it but he felt the saw was curing me as I used it. His suggestion to me was to use the saw every day for thirty minutes for a month. He is apparently convinced that Husky's are the saws that can cure what ails you. What do you guys think?:cheers:

I have a similar testimonial. I gained 3 inches overnight and my stamina has drastically improved. I can go way longer while gaining a significant amount of power.

I know of your improvement in healthy living as I have experienced the same delightful gains in healthy living! Now if you really want to take it to the next level add a JONSERED to your steady workout! You won't believe the true happiness thats waiting for you!!!!

I wonder if anyone has had the experiences I've had since changing to Husky's? I was sickly and about to go into the sanitarium when all of a sudden my condition improved and my breathing was back to normal. I had also been wearing Breathe Rite nasal strips to maintain an open airway but I was able to throw these away to! Praise be to God! The doctor asked if I was doing anything different and I said the only thing I can think of is that I now use Husky saws. He said I must be experiencing better breathing probably due to a rare occurrence not usually seen where the better breathing of a saw is transferred to the owner. I had been having tingly sensations throughout my whole body and these were also better. He asked me if the Husky had spring isolation. I said yes and then he said he couldn't believe it but he felt the saw was curing me as I used it. His suggestion to me was to use the saw every day for thirty minutes for a month. He is apparently convinced that Husky's are the saws that can cure what ails you. What do you guys think?:cheers:

Pete,

My life is already so good that no one could stand me if it got any better.

BTW, welcome to the good life,

ole joat

It's what I always knew:cheers:Wait until you run a ported one and see how you feel:chainsaw:

Looks like somebody got himself a 361

That is the only saw that could make a person so happy.:dizzy::jawdrop::dizzy::jawdrop::dizzy::jawdrop:

Hmmm. My next saw was going to be either an ms 390 or 361. How does a similar cc husky that can use a 25" bar compare price wise?

Husqvarna 357XP matches the US version MS361 in power with less displacement. It beats it on weight, has better filtration and ergonomics and costs about 80 bucks more. The Canadian and Euro 361's have more power though.

Latest posts

Back