Changing to Husky's has improved my life!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay rope, i understand your complaint about the dirt but what i am having trouble understanding is how you get your saw covered in dirt in the first place. i run a saw on average 5-8 hours a day and i have never had issues with dirt or mud or anything else. easy fixe to your solution = dont throw your saw in the dirt. and so everyone knows how i stand i still think anyone having problems with the flippy caps are a bit handicapped in the head, and on further note i also believe the person spell checkin me is a fruitcake

Ok bare with me a minute an I will try to put it into words that a barkbeatle can comprehend. I run saws not work ten minutes and take an hour break like I see many do and I am not saying you just have seen some that seem to chill all day,year etc! One thing is we have much hardwood and I ain't sure but believe you to have more conifers. Dead oaks tend to be dusty dirty and if you run saws and I mean run them like I, sometimes thirteen hours a day straight you may see the dirt I speak of. I will admit much of the dirt is gathered by over filling ground hogs but even if they were careful the dust and dirt would stihl cake around flippys. I have not seen it be a problem on my 200 t but I have not used it seven years like the 372 either!

In my best Andy of Mayberry impersonation"now BarkBuster, You got to understand the rope. He.. He runs them husky saws and..and that there dirt is plastic that is peeling off the saw and collecting around the oil tank, Yep...That's ..that's what it is." LOL Now i gotta go hide cause he will get me back.lol

Lol sneaky red head luving scoundrel you:cheers:

Unfortunately my doctor has a neighbor with an old 031 and he has developed the wheezes. He called to ask me to run my saw in the back yard hoping he could feed off the lack of vibes and recover quickly!:cheers:

Fixed that for you.

Back