Charity Cut at the Oneshot ranch! Feb 25-26 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like you got the weather under control so far- forecast here is for snow this week, but it should be warm enough to melt it- 43' today:msp_thumbup:

I'm almost certain I have something going on that weekend, but right now I can't remember what or when. I'll try to get there at least one day.

Finally figured out what's messin up my plans. Ice fishing contest on Big Lake/buddy's birthday celebration Saturday. Sunday is a national holiday for those of us who like NASCAR even more than chainsaws.

I'll see you guys down at TreeMonkey's next month.

Time for bed, there's just enough snow to play with the plow truck in the morning.

I can't help but picture the folks recieving the wood shaking their heads and wondering why firewood comes in 1 inch slices. :smile2:

bunch o white crap here overnite and more falling-

hoping the longterm weekend forcast of 6" snow and blowing with windchills well below zero is wrong-

I seem to remember not that long ago we were cutting in 80+ degrees and fighting the gnats - which is worse?

temps don't bother me, it's the three hour trip to get there with my trailer that is a concern- no problem if the roads are good and dry, temp from 0-60' sounds great !

temps don't bother me, it's the three hour trip to get there with my trailer that is a concern- no problem if the roads are good and dry, temp from 0-60' sounds great !

Good point - hadn't thought about the hauling of all the equipment. Too bad we didn't get a clone of last weekend.

Good point - hadn't thought about the hauling of all the equipment. Too bad we didn't get a clone of last weekend.

I prolly should have just come up there last weekend and worked:) Really has been an easy winter here, and you are correct, it was perfect last weekend. I never believe a forcast as much as lookin out the window- just wait and see.

Sounds like you are a little scared of some white stuff, Man up its not like you are hauling a pink saw around.:hmm3grin2orange:

Beefie

Speaking of "manning-up" you got ERNIE coming with this weekend?

Ernie called me today and said not to plan on him, he is to far behind on repairs to take off right now. I no he wants to but his buisness comes first. I will bring up his saw to have it retuned. I no it sucks but what are you going to do.

Beefie

Ernie called me today and said not to plan on him, he is to far behind on repairs to take off right now. I no he wants to but his buisness comes first. I will bring up his saw to have it retuned. I no it sucks but what are you going to do.

Beefie

We'll have to tune the 7900, paint it pink, and send it back! After we put it in the newspaper!

Back