Check out my saw!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stckciv

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Here is a ring saw I got a number of years ago, the guys used it to cut railroadties. Still runs but will not be used, only around for decoration. haha

Hope you all like. I cant find any info on the company so if anyone knows anything let me know.
Thanks

351100385_ad27b35679.jpg

351100061_0861798c56.jpg

351100110_e6f3296526.jpg

351100301_e902b00d1a.jpg

351100154_b73f2624e1.jpg

What a cool saw, never seen one like that before. It looks like you may have the first chopsaw ever built!

I promised pictures months ago but never posted them. I have a "chainsaw collector" that has bought a Mall and a few other rare saws I have and an old Stihl brushcutter that had a chainsaw body attached, but I havent wanted to sell this yet.

I will get some pictures of another saw I have that I am not sure about, hafta ask the boss on what it is. Has the name Safari on it.

I promised pictures months ago but never posted them. I have a "chainsaw collector" that has bought a Mall and a few other rare saws I have and an old Stihl brushcutter that had a chainsaw body attached, but I havent wanted to sell this yet.

I will get some pictures of another saw I have that I am not sure about, hafta ask the boss on what it is. Has the name Safari on it.

What model is your brushcutter?? I have a Stihl 353AV and it has a chainsaw engine on it. I dont know what to do with it, it's complete with harness and two different blades. The guy that gave it to me said it runs. He bought a lot of five.:popcorn:

electric ring saw

I have a very similar saw but it is powered by a 220 volt electric gear-drive motor. It looks kinda like the world's meanest skilsaw. I believe the intention is to get more depth of cut from the blade than a center-drive saw.

-Skooks

Back