Chinese copy or not ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry the original title was supposed to be ironic. I thought it was quite obvious to everyone it was fake.
And yes I believe it was the seller who pulled the auction after comments from site members to him.

I am sure we can all see that it is fake. There is a false expectation that Ebay will do something about it by some. Those who know better know Ebay to be a harbor of Chinese fakes that they will do nothing on their own about.

I am sure we can all see that it is fake. There is a false expectation that Ebay will do something about it by some. Those who know better know Ebay to be a harbor of Chinese fakes that they will do nothing on their own about.

I agree, Ebay has changed allot for the worse since it was started, I loved it when it fist started, but I'm starting to dislike it more and more. I'm really getting tired of all this Chinese crap!!!!! Seems like the more I look around my house every other thing is made in China??? Most I didn't even know when buying. I guess I should pay more attentinon.

I agree, Ebay has changed allot for the worse since it was started, I loved it when it fist started, but I'm starting to dislike it more and more. I'm really getting tired of all this Chinese crap!!!!! Seems like the more I look around my house every other thing is made in China??? Most I didn't even know when buying. I guess I should pay more attentinon.

True. What really pisses me off about ebay is not so much the Chinese crap but the Chinese counterfeit crap that they do nothing about.

Back