Chris wells.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The address is where I sent the money order. I guess I was first and Phil second. He had mentioned he wasn't the Chris wells to me in another message. I didn't quite believe him but another member had a deal going and asked me a out him as he used me for a good reference.

Was the name on the money order Chris Wells or different? It is interesting to me that he would chose to use a friend's name as a tribute but yet there isn't an online obituary on any of the common sites for Chris Wells in B.C. It almost makes me want to email my SIL out there that works for WCBC...

From what I can tell on Google, Deborah Wells lives at a pretty nice place. Sadly I can't figure out how to post the screen cap I took. I get an error if I try and upload the file directly or if I host it elsewhere and try to insert the photo from the URL.

Was the name on the money order Chris Wells or different? It is interesting to me that he would chose to use a friend's name as a tribute but yet there isn't an online obituary on any of the common sites for Chris Wells in B.C. It almost makes me want to email my SIL out there that works for WCBC...

From what I can tell on Google, Deborah Wells lives at a pretty nice place. Sadly I can't figure out how to post the screen cap I took. I get an error if I try and upload the file directly or if I host it elsewhere and try to insert the photo from the URL.
I suppose you could live pretty good ripping people off $1000 at a time.

I didnt ship to 571. I got a message from him though. Guess people are calling his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll have to look at street view again I'm thinking it was a vacant lot across the street.

I owe it all to Clint and mike for not getting took. If I wouldn't have PM'd clint that day I'd be here with a score to settle as well. Actually, I'd probably have already settled it. He's not far enough away to be considered safe. I knew there was a scammer about because mike told me but I had to put 2 and 2 together. Saw Clint mention the scammer as well and just had a feeling about a current deal I was doing. I had to know more.Thanks again Clint and mike!!!
I don't know about that Clint guy though! He sent me a chainsaw that all it wants to do is drink mix and eat hardwood. (After I got the right b/c combos :rock:). I hate that for you all with things the way they are now it is hard enough to kept a household going without set backs like that. Hope someone gets their hands on him :chainsaw:!!!!

Maybe he's not a smart fugitive.lol he may have moved all of the way to Canada to escape capture in the us.lol

Latest posts

Back