Chris wells.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't be blabbing on a forum of what I'd do or what id imagined i could do. Its funny, yall are all grown men but you act like a bunch of women.

Sorry i called everyone out, are yall gonna make threats at me now and say some bs about my other family members???? What a bunch of cherry assed old men.

Yall dont like that someone messed with your lil "click" on here. I mean come on if you browse the threads it's very CLEAR!
You can do whatever you want. Call anyone "out". Your a big kid right? You didn't answer the question. What would you "do" if you were in this situation?

Now you've hurt my feelings.

Got any naked pictures of your mom?
your wife don't do it for ya anymore? How sad.

You can do whatever you want. Call anyone "out". Your a big kid right? You didn't answer the question. What would you "do" if you were in this situation?
Whats it to you?? First of all i wouldnt send any large amount of money to some chump I've never met. If i needed the saw that bad id look locally or buy new. Also i usually can tell when somethings are to good to be true.

I don't think the poor bastard owns one.
Nope dont
1b6119ed32b3f4be1951193cf369cd99.jpg

This thread makes me smile!! Oh the drama:popcorn:Hehehe and I love the momma jokes!

Forgive me, I didn't have the patience to read through 21 pages of this, especially after reading the last one, lol.

Was the $1000 transaction through PayPal? If so, it is quite easy to get a refund, especially if "goods and services" is selected at payment.

If you mailed him a check or cash money, well...you might not get the money back but he might get what he deserves in whatever way the "buyer" sees fit.

It's sad really... it's funny..... but it's sad as well. Bickering amongst ourselves. This kinda **** is what made this site toxic for so many members a while ago.
This site is all about the bickering when someone has a different opinion. Pretty sad these big tough chainsaw running men act like such women.

Back