Christmas Wraptoring

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I owe I owe it's up,cut and down I go!

Same here, it was the first time I did not pay cash for a medium priced piece of equipment. First time since I broke my foot 6 years a go that I kept a balance one the card too. :eek: paying that kind of interest is like selling my dog, Good Lord it Hurts :laugh:

Same here, it was the first time I did not pay cash for a medium priced piece of equipment. First time since I broke my foot 6 years a go that I kept a balance one the card too. :eek: paying that kind of interest is like selling my dog, Good Lord it Hurts :laugh:

The way I look at it even the interest is a write off.. Your doin good if you were paying for everything up front. What a item though... I LOVE the Wraptor..

The way I look at it even the interest is a write off.. Your doin good if you were paying for everything up front. What a item though... I LOVE the Wraptor..

It is a great too, and I bill out an extra $20 each day I use it. A total of 125 days and it will be paid off and earning money.

People are amazed at where I lace the SRE (single rope entry, just to be contrary) line to work outer canopy jobs, such as building clearance. My bigaz with a saw and blocks just effortlessly elevating up.

I look forward to the big spurless climbs. I bought a snow broom from Costco about a year ago and it came with a 20 foot extendable pole with snow blade. Well just bought a folding saw with the same end which is the screw type(like a broom) and now I got a 22 foot polesaw for about 80 bucks. With these two new additions big trees are a breeze.

I look forward to the big spurless climbs. I bought a snow broom from Costco about a year ago and it came with a 20 foot extendable pole with snow blade. Well just bought a folding saw with the same end which is the screw type(like a broom) and now I got a 22 foot polesaw for about 80 bucks. With these two new additions big trees are a breeze.

Dang! I am glad I don't live in Canada!
Jeff :msp_lol:

Back