Cleaning up after logging

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Husky372 said:
you been working in the woods much Newfie? or is it to wet for you to?

Just lot clearing, small jobs w/ short drags so I haven't found the wet ground to be too much of a problem yet this year.

It also seems you guys are getting hit much more frequently w/ heavy t-storms. There has been many a day when I can it hear it banging and crashing in your neck of the woods and we stay bone dry for a week at a time. Amazing w/ only 15 - 20 miles between us.

Last edited:
Newfie said:
It also seems you guys are getting hit much more frequently w/ heavy t-storms. Theer has been many a day when I can it here it banging and crashing in your neck of the woods and we stay bone dry for a week at a time. Amazing w/ only 15 - 20 miles between us.
wow i thought you must be getting it to. the ground around here has yet to dry out since winter. everytime it is just starting to we get clobberd again. like right now it is pouring yet again. you have no idea how truely sick and tired i am of rain. bought a skidder a few months ago and cant even use it. hoping things will change here shortly.

Back