Clearwater Revival

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice work Dennis! Congratulations!!

Maybe next year you can get a trophy from the mayor after you and Robert start cutting up the tables in the bar with the Predator instead of just starting it inside, LOL.

Congrats, although I believe I gave more to Clearwater with my generous donation to the local RCMP and that I should have been nominated myself.

Found in Kamloops newspaper:

Oustanding Citizen Award recipient Dennis Greffard, of Clearwater, was stripped of this honor yesterday when evidence was brought forth that the Logger's Sports Show that Greffard hosted in July was apparently little more than a front for a weekend of round the clock debauchery. Said one Clearwater town official, "Our sanitation crews worked 24-7 for three weeks straight cleaning up after this excuse for 'family fun'. The entire Clearwater Chamber of Commerce was out there literally on their hands and knees picking up beer cans, bottles of hard liquor and used condoms for weeks after the event was over. An area of 10 square km. around the site was roped off and declared off limits for the remainder of the month of July while a US-sponsored Center for Disease Control team was dispatched to coordinate the clean up". North Thompson Valley officials will be voting this week on whether to declare Clearwater a disaster area, retroactively, so that the estimated $10,000,000 in clean up charges can be recouped.

Last edited:
Doug...the cleanup really wasnt that extensive...we just brought in truckloads of topsoil and buried everything...

Didnt the cops start the party at my house?? They were there long before I got home...

Robert, I think you were nominated for most generous tourist. But it cost the guy who won 385.00...so close...next time maybe..

Sedan....I like "Lord Greffard" lmao

Dennis,
Come to think about it, that's probably true! I saw one cruiser pull up and unload at least 10 cases of beer from the trunk. Now that's civil servitude!

Yeah, Robert, he's right about the $385 winner. I heard that Gypo greased the cop just so he could win.

We had "Lord of the rings"

and now we also have

Lord of the Saws!!! ;) :D :blob2:

Latest posts

Back