Climber Interviews, OMG!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All that was a long time ago though fat boy.

I am just generally annoyed by your useless ass sitting there all day, day-dreaming about being a real man, while the taxpayers fund this action..

And you ain't never gonna be real treeman dude.. sober up from the internet pal!

As far as the REAL MAN comment you couldnt hold my jock MDS, the only one that needs to sober up is you. Honestly what have you ever offered here yourself other then criticizing everyone here. Ihave never heard you say anything positive or offer a helpful thought to anyone. It must be tough to live such a miserable life. Your are the text book example of someone suffering from and extremely low self esteem, I actually pitty you.

If being a real treeman means being like you Ill just hang on to my license (class A cdl by the way) and my happy family life, good friends and keep doing my easy little trees while I sit back and enjoy life. Hopefully one day you will find peace in life and in SELF.

good luck.

Not being nice, just being realistic.

A lot of the qualities that make a good climber also makes a good cop... or a good bank robber...

We like stressful situations and working problems out. We get bored easily with regular work. We need a challenge to keep us interested.

Climbers are usually adrenalin junkies who live high risk lifestyles. Same with cops and same with bank robbers. I dare say that climbing allowed me to channel my high risk lifestyle into something productive... Instead of a bank robber... Or a cop. :)

You hit the nail on the head, I have been adrenaline junky my whole life, Military, Police and now tree work since I was promoted 4 years ago the action really slowed down so I had to find a new outlet. After I got out of the service I continued skydiving for kicks but lost 3 friends in 2 years and the wife clipped my wings.

Ya, well......

A lot of the qualities that make a good climber also makes a good cop... or a good bank robber...

We like stressful situations and working problems out. We get bored easily with regular work. We need a challenge to keep us interested.

Climbers are usually adrenalin junkies who live high risk lifestyles. Same with cops and same with bank robbers. I dare say that climbing allowed me to channel my high risk lifestyle into something productive... Instead of a bank robber... Or a cop. :)

I was still waiting for the "hornett22" to let me have it.. but I guess that ain't happening - or he took the high road maybe, lol.

Later all! sorry for the anger.. a little bit maybe... :cheers:

As far as the REAL MAN comment you couldnt hold my jock MDS, the only one that needs to sober up is you. Honestly what have you ever offered here yourself other then criticizing everyone here. Ihave never heard you say anything positive or offer a helpful thought to anyone. It must be tough to live such a miserable life. Your are the text book example of someone suffering from and extremely low self esteem, I actually pitty you.

If being a real treeman means being like you Ill just hang on to my license (class A cdl by the way) and my happy family life, good friends and keep doing my easy little trees while I sit back and enjoy life. Hopefully one day you will find peace in life and in SELF.

good luck.

I have offered many a positive notion here, just mostly to those deserving of it is all.

I have no need for your jockstrap, or any holding of it! Thanks.

I have offered many a positive notion here, just mostly to those deserving of it is all.

I have no need for your jockstrap, or any holding of it! Thanks.

I appreciate your contributions, MDS. But I gotta hand this thread to md.

I could give a rats ### about the adrenaline I am still climbing trees for the same reason I was 30 years ago , too check out whats in the next yard , and maybe theres a pool ......

No need to hand it to me.

I work with all kinds. I don't care what your political affiliations are or whether you are a right wing nut or a card caring member of the ACLU and vegatarian or what you're deal is. When the rubber hits the road can you climb and make me money? Am I gonna have to follow behind you and fix your ####ups? Are you gonna get the job done? That's all that matters to me when i am looking for a climber.

Now if I have to train ya I'm at least gonna have to like ya. ;)

I work with all kinds. I don't care what your political affiliations are or whether you are a right wing nut or a card caring member of the ACLU and vegatarian or what you're deal is. When the rubber hits the road can you climb and make me money? Am I gonna have to follow behind you and fix your ####ups? Are you gonna get the job done? That's all that matters to me when i am looking for a climber.

Like is an extra for me , Hell I hated every boss I ever had just cause he was THE BOSS hopefully my guys hate me too , than they will think twice of asking me for money or to borrow my stuff .. Out side of work we can be BOYS but when were there its all business

I don't hire, I may run a sub but they will have insurance, cover their own screw-ups and do quality work. I seldom work anyone I don't know! I will if a disaster hits and I am swamped but they will have insurance and I will check up on them!

Like is an extra for me , Hell I hated every boss I ever had just cause he was THE BOSS hopefully my guys hate me too , than they will think twice of asking me for money or to borrow my stuff .. Out side of work we can be BOYS but when were there its all business

I that like Jersey Boys treeclimber? lol...

Ok, I'm done now later..

Really though. A CDL B driver will be lucky to make 10 bucks an hour in this area. A good climber will pull $500 a day, no problem, regardless of licensing. And most good climbers I've met have had their issues with the law. Not having your license is SOP for a good climber around here.

I don't hire, I may run a sub but they will have insurance, cover their own screw-ups and do quality work. I seldom work anyone I don't know! I will if a disaster hits and I am swamped but they will have insurance and I will check up on them!

Really that's me too rope. I have had one climber work for me in the past three years. He was a young guy that I was training from scratch. He showed a lot of promise... Too bad he couldn't stay out of trouble with the law.

I prefer to do my own climbing. I have contracted people to work for me in a disaster situation, including a few members of this site. All positive experiences I might add.

good reasons.

I could give a rats ### about the adrenaline I am still climbing trees for the same reason I was 30 years ago , too check out whats in the next yard , and maybe theres a pool ......

it sure is one of the perks of the job.

Is it still a perk when you look in the pool to see 2 BIG,FAT chicks swimming around naked? With zits and boils? It wasn't for me! Still have nightmares! My only pool "experience", I have been robbed!

Latest posts

Back