Climber Interviews, OMG!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man you think thats bad, I worked with MDS one day and he yells over "hey there is two gay guys in the next yard going at it". Well I wrap up my tree (other side of the yard), after hitting the ground I walk over to MDS's tree and hes no where to be found. After 45 minutes I figure he was grossed out and WALKED back to his yard for a few beers. So here is this tree not finished. I go up to finish the last few cuts so I can go home for the day. While I am up there I do my best to NOT look over. Then I hear someone yell and when I look over I see the three fags going at it. Yup THREE... MDS is sandwiched between the two being the pivot man. Secretly thats really why he doesnt like me he is afraid the story was going to get out.

OH snap and were the other 2 guys wearing the guns and stick on badges still ? Or was it beyond that point .....

OH snap and were the other 2 guys wearing the guns and stick on badges still ? Or was it beyond that point .....

Lol.

One time a few years ago while I was taking down this spruce tree, this smoking hot chick with a huge rack, comes out of the house two properties up the street. She walks out into her fenced in pool area completely naked (there were no windows on the side of the house facing us, so she had no idea).. while at this point I was ripping some branches off the top of this spruce to lighten it up with the pole saw before the drop hitch, so it was quiet work. So first she goes for a swim and gets all wet (I'm still rip cutting branches over the neighbor's fence, and into my customer's yard, watching this out the corner of my eye). Anyway, the show just gets better, now she is laying there, facing me spread eagle doing some sort of yoga deal (all wet).. that was about when I started the saw for the drop hitch. The last thing I saw was wet legs and a towel scampering into the house. That some good stuff right there, let me say. :laugh:

Man you think thats bad, I worked with MDS one day and he yells over "hey there is two gay guys in the next yard going at it". Well I wrap up my tree (other side of the yard), after hitting the ground I walk over to MDS's tree and hes no where to be found. After 45 minutes I figure he was grossed out and WALKED back to his yard for a few beers. So here is this tree not finished. I go up to finish the last few cuts so I can go home for the day. While I am up there I do my best to NOT look over. Then I hear someone yell and when I look over I see the three fags going at it. Yup THREE... MDS is sandwiched between the two being the pivot man. Secretly thats really why he doesnt like me he is afraid the story was going to get out.

That's actually pretty disgusting, and not really funny dude.. dont make me hit the snitcher button!

I suppose you're on the clock again huh.. cant they find something for you to do like scrub the toilets or something?? You are a civil servant after all..

That's actually pretty disgusting, and not really funny dude.. dont make me hit the snitcher button!

I suppose you're on the clock again huh.. cant they find something for you to do like scrub the toilets or something?? You are a civil servant after all..

Get your mom to drive you to the packy man your low self esteem is showing through again.

Get your mom to drive you to the packy man your low self esteem is showing through again.

Figures you would be the one to go there. I dont really care wtf you have to say pal. In fact I could have had the license situation taken care of a long time ago, I just dont like the system in my life is the deal there.

So what have you got left on the force?? Three years or so?? You just keep daydreaming wannabe. I wonder where I'll be then? what with all the equipment, great rep and customer base I already have? This is in the real world too S&M! go figure that one huh!

Go play with your batton.. I'm not into this crap today.

Figures you would be the one to go there. I dont really care wtf you have to say pal. In fact I could have had the license situation taken care of a long time ago, I just dont like the system in my life is the deal there.

So what have you got left on the force?? Three years or so?? You just keep daydreaming wannabe. I wonder where I'll be then? what with all the equipment, great rep and customer base I already have? This is in the real world too S&M! go figure that one huh!

Go play with your batton.. I'm not into this crap today.

So which is it?

I could have had my license but

1. I like depending on other people to get around?

2. public transportation is really cool and woman dig it.

3. I dont trust myself to not get caught DUI and next time I will get jail time.

Im gonna guess number 3.

lol what a fool. You just dont get it. I have no aspirations to be a big treeguy I do it because I enjoy it, with what I will be making in retirement I would NEVER have to work again, if I didnt want to. But of course I will be but for the same reasons as now For the fun of it.

So which is it?

I could have had my license but

1. I like depending on other people to get around?

2. public transportation is really cool and woman dig it.

3. I dont trust myself to not get caught DUI and next time I will get jail time.

Im gonna guess number 3.

lol what a fool. You just dont get it. I have no aspirations to be a big treeguy I do it because I enjoy it, with what I will be making in retirement I would NEVER have to work again, if I didnt want to. But of course I will be but for the same reasons as now For the fun of it.

I already stated the main reason. If you would actually read what I said, you might get that fool!

I was already prepared to leave this place after I posted that admission yesterday.. I figured it would get so annoying that I would have no choice.. funny thing though, most of these guys are a lot cooler than I thought they would be. And then there is you.. huh, go figure. :)

I already stated the main reason. If you would actually read what I said, you might get that fool!

I was already prepared to leave this place after I posted that admission yesterday.. I figured it would get so annoying that I would have no choice.. funny thing though, most of these guys are a lot cooler than I thought they would be. And then there is you.. huh, go figure. :)

Just remember boozer your the one that brought me in it.

This was the dumbass comment that led to all this anyway.. what a ####ing moronic thing to say!

This dude came to work for me for a day or two a few years back. I told him to use a running bowline on something or another. He tells me he doesnt know it, and that he "used to, but forgot it", and couldnt "find his knot book". Lmfao!

And bull####! That comment was directed at me I say.. good luck in Tennisee you simpleton! maybe you'll do better there!

Maybe take the fat gay pig with you!

Just like your no license you have no one to blame but your miserable self. Dont go around poking fingers at people if you dont want a response.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that one. lol.

BTW: It's called the Commercial Tree Care and Climbing forum pal.. I didn't see anything about any Hobby Climber Forum anywhere around here. :)

Yes things can be tough for me at times, but I havent let it keep me down. It's called being a treeman chump. We can take a good hit, and just keep plugging along. But you wouldnt know too much about any of that now would ya..

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that one. lol.

BTW: It's called the Commercial Tree Care and Climbing forum pal.. I didn't see anything about any Hobby Climber Forum anywhere around here. :)

Yes things can be tough for me at times, but I havent let it keep me down. It's called being a treeman chump. We can take a good hit, and just keep plugging along. But you wouldnt know too much about any of that now would ya..

I climb I cut I get paid sad news is its not called

Full Time Commercial Tree Care and Climbers forum

So I guess I still qualify. By the way get your own material that one is already warn out. So what makes you a real TREEMAN because you have nothing else in life? Wife family kids? or is it just you and all your tree equipment that you cant drive? What you do for work doesnt make you a man or even a decent person I know cops I would nt offer a cup of coffee to and tree guys that I would give the shirt off my back to. Why, because they are good people. They have a clue about life outside of just trees, I think you need to take some time to really find out what life is about your missing out.

The only argument you have here is how great a treeguy you are and that Ill never be as good as you at trees. Well we can end that now YOUR RIGHT. I am not trying to be, you win at that. Outside that your a pathetic excuse for a man so please stop.

Last edited:
every forum i am a member of on the internet, you can usually tell the cops right away
they always have something to prove.. why is that?

every forum i am a member of on the internet, you can usually tell the cops right away
they always have something to prove.. why is that?

Thats why there cops , because they got there ###kicked in just about every other aspect of there life now they can even the score with the ticket book ...

Thats why there cops , because they got there ###kicked in just about every other aspect of there life now they can even the score with the ticket book ...

I have met one or two that fit that profile but not many, just like I have only met a couple loser tree worker junkies that fit that profile. But I dont judge people for what they do for work.

I think your description of cops pretty much fits everyone from Jersey doesnt it? Thats why they live in Jersey.

i think it goes way beyond the ticket book for a lot of them
i watch cops on a couple forums, stomp their feet and parade around like idiots, letting everyone know they are a cop, and then expecting some kind of special treatment or praise, i just dont understand it. no other profession in the world will people act like some cops do in their personal lives, and talk to others how cops do. what makes them any better than anyone else? why do they think its so hard to sign up for the police academy, shave their heads and act like #######s? anyone can be a cop... but not many can be a good cop.
i can read 50 posts in a row, the minute i read one by a cop, i usually know, just the way they talk down to everyone, they usually act like an adult talking to a child, in any situation. cops think people "hate them" initially, because they are cops, they dont realize its their horrible tough guy attitudes, and their lack of respect for anyone who isnt them, that makes people hate them.. many cops put off a vibe on any forum they post in, many others ive seen say the same thing. you can just spot a cop usually by the way they talk to people. i dont understand why someones chosen profession has anything to do with how they treat people. to many people becoming a cop is a last resort when all other options fail, you can always be a cop. im sick of the hero speech too, there are tons of heros out there risking their lives every day, and they dont abuse people and talk down to them like many cops do. its a big problem, but itll never change

Latest posts

Back