Climber Interviews, OMG!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this cop hating thing may just stem from being unlawful. I don't hate cops but there was a time in my life I did and I was being unlawful too lol. I will say, I have met some that were #### heads but I have met many that are not as well. If they treat me like a citizen, I treat them with the respect they deserve. If they treat me like a young punk, I call their captain and explain to him the facts of how the rookie acted. I really have only called once since being sober and that cop deserved it. I also understand as his captain said; maybe he was having a bad day but I will look in to it , that happens to all people, bad days! I will say without cops all we would have is, total anarchy; which I do not want. I just wish in many cases a cop could just turn a blind eye such as; when a citizen kills a child molester or in other words does the public a favor.

You guys are too wound up. It's sunny and beautiful out. I think I'm gonna sit on the porch with Laura and pour cold beers down my throat till I can't see anymore.

I think this cop hating thing may just stem from being unlawful. I don't hate cops but there was a time in my life I did and I was being unlawful too lol. I will say, I have met some that were #### heads but I have met many that are not as well. If they treat me like a citizen, I treat them with the respect they deserve. If they treat me like a young punk, I call their captain and explain to him the facts of how the rookie acted. I really have only called once since being sober and that cop deserved it. I also understand as his captain said; maybe he was having a bad day but I will look in to it , that happens to all people, bad days! I will say without cops all we would have is, total anarchy; which I do not want. I just wish in many cases a cop could just turn a blind eye such as; when a citizen kills a child molester or in other words does the public a favor.

I think this post maybe unlawful , I am not sure though ..

Thanks Rope it may not been meant directly towards me or this ranting but at least I know someone else can see what is at the root of all this.

You guys are too wound up. It's sunny and beautiful out. I think I'm gonna sit on the porch with Laura and pour cold beers down my throat till I can't see anymore.

Good idea Blakes I am going out to the pool with the wife and kids.

Cops and treemen are a necessary evil. :D

Unfortunately there are lots of garbage bag excuses of human beings out there that need to be policed off the streets. I sure don't want to be breathing the same air as some child molester or murderer.

I used to have an attitude towards cops too. Like rope, it was when I was younger and not always on the right side of the law. Funny, today I have a few cops for customers and a couple that are hunting buddies... As well as a district judge...

It is funny how many of the guys who were on the wrong side with me, are now cops themselves

A girl I dated for quite some time in high school became a probation officer then an assistant DA... We had a particularly nasty breakup. Sure glad I never found myself on the opposite side of the table as her. One of my buddies in HS became a cop. Never had any problems with him. He was just as ornery a little #### when he was a kid as the rest of my crowd... :D

Just as with everything, there are good and bad in all walks of life.

A girl I dated for quite some time in high school became a probation officer then an assistant DA... We had a particularly nasty breakup. Sure glad I never found myself on the opposite side of the table as her. One of my buddies in HS became a cop. Never had any problems with him. He was just as ornery a little #### when he was a kid as the rest of my crowd... :D

Just as with everything, there are good and bad in all walks of life.

People change or they stay juvenile. If you told me at 18 what I would be like now I would have laughed you out of the room. The best thing is we may make a change in some kids life by saying the right thing at the right time. I was a real #### in my youth a cheater, a drunk fighter and what not but I don't regret it today as it built me in to the rope:monkey:

Latest posts

Back