climber looking for work, will travel

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodgnome250

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am a recently unemployed climber looking for work. After Highschool i went to work for 2 years climbing for the Bartlett Tree Experts in Syracuse, NY. I have a good understanding of tree biology and basic pruning principals. I have all my own basic gear besides a climbing saw. I feel I am a good climber and a dedicated worker always willing to learn. Also last spring I spent 3 weeks in Rahway, NJ looking for the Asian Long-horned Beetle for the USDA. Any information about a possible job would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Looking to relocate to central N.H. ?

woodgnome250 said:
I am a recently unemployed climber looking for work. After Highschool i went to work for 2 years climbing for the Bartlett Tree Experts in Syracuse, NY. I have a good understanding of tree biology and basic pruning principals. I have all my own basic gear besides a climbing saw. I feel I am a good climber and a dedicated worker always willing to learn. Also last spring I spent 3 weeks in Rahway, NJ looking for the Asian Long-horned Beetle for the USDA. Any information about a possible job would be appreciated.

I'm always looking for team players. Year round work, prestine Lakes Region of New Hampshire; good beenies/ good pay/ good equipe./ safety & continue education / for good attitude, work ethic, and dedication

Hey Mitchell,

Woodgnome is here in Indianapolis. All is going really well so far. I only hope you can find a guy with the kind of ambition Gnome has.

Keep looking. You'll find your tree warriors.

tree climber needed in Newport News, Vqa

I have one of the best tree companies in Va. and am located in Newport News, Va. I am looking for a very good climber and will pay well.
I have the newest and best bucket trucks, apprentice loader etc.
Please call 757 594-0500 if you are interested.

Bud with Trees-R- us.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back