climbing equipment for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I teach treeclimbing at the local Tech college, we are always in need of eqiupment donations of any kind- hint, hint.

bump, come on talk to your peeps who needs a nearly new saddle, this thing is top of the line (in my opinion) low price, i'll even throw in the small bag that matches it :rolleyes: it has elastic top so nothing falls out, i'll add pics tonight i supose

add a one in front of that 85 and i'll stop the auction!

this belt has barely been used is it not a good style? i researched allot before i bought it and i thought it was the best

i dont know what your thinking (dont think you are) but i will not sell a brand new belt for a third of what i paid. to assume i need the money that bad is a bad assumption. just dont post unless your interested in the price i'm selling it for, i'm not giving this belt away.

No disrespect intended Tinman-just goofing around-But if you had come back with an acceptance of that offer I'd have paid up-I don't need another Buckingham saddle but I wouldn't mine trying a Versatile just for the experience. :angel:

Latest posts

Back