climbing equipment for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i probably wouldnt, i did take you guys serious. i'm getting lots of messages from ebay, people think they can just talk you out of stuff. i'll use it just for fun rather than take a big loss. i thought about selling this just to buy a smaller petzl belt for hiking or rappelling.

tinman44 said:
that makes no sense. i bought it in january and worn it 3 times. i could sell as new and say i just tried it on.

Well if it is new then you should have nothing to worry about as you have it on ebay. New items sell well there.

Bill

Mr Tin,
but if you did that you might be lying then wouldn't you. I've already have an extra b11 sitting over here. How much do you think I'd pay for a saddle i never want to wear? I'm not sure if i'd ruin a new climber by putting them in a less than par saddle. But there are always those guys you don't like

tinman44 said:
that makes no sense. i bought it in january and worn it 3 times. i could sell as new and say i just tried it on.

Used is still used as soon as you drive it off the lot you have lost $

Back