climbing equipment question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shop around in the sponsors above you will find some have better prices on some things and others beat them on other things. Most of them will price match too I believe.

Wesspur is relatively cheap and offer great service. Sherill has a price match guarantee where they refund the difference plus a percentage. Can't go wrong with either one. If you do your homework on prices they both have price guarantees.

Sherrill will also offer free shipping....if they say shipping will cost x just say thats ok wespur has free ship and same price on products purchased and they wont charge u to ship.

wespur has top notch pricing as well as one of the most user friendly catologs out there. :chainsaw:

Wesspur received a lot of my money for the majority of my gear, Sherrilltree, onrope1, great escapesports, and baileys are great too depending on what you are looking for.

WesSpur is pretty cool in that they have their overstock gear and clearance rope sales, which leads to another order...

Latest posts

Back