Climbing pic's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew that question was going to be the first one asked. They are dielectric gloves for working around high voltage power lines. Oh yeah by the way these particular pictures are from utility clearance contract.

canadianclimber said:
I knew that question was going to be the first one asked. They are dielectric gloves for working around high voltage power lines. Oh yeah by the way these particular pictures are from utility clearance contract.

Hello there fellow Manitoban. Looks to me like you are within your limits of approach and should be wearing the gloves. I'll give you credit though for having them hanging on your belt. Mine haven't left the truck since we started.

Are you climbing the whole contract or do you use a bucket as well? If you get to climb all winter then you are lucky; all bucket and no climbing makes Jack a dull boy. How great are these mild temperatures? Ten more working days til xmas break and then two weeks off. I can't wait.

At any rate keep those pictures coming. :cool:

We are climbing about 80% of the contract,and yes we are going to be using bucket truck's too.Although I am not a big fan of the bucket,I would rather be climbing.For your info I was not withen my limits of approach,I was very close though,and I was not in the path to ground.I must give you credit for pointing that out though most would not(good eye!).Wher in manitoba do you live,and who do you work for?I work for asplundh and live in vita.

attachment.php

I like the new feature that finds where we posted a pic last. Now if it would bring us to the exact post vs. the top of the thread <g>.

Back