• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

closed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it and I would be lying if I said wasn't interested. Truth be told at the 850 price range I would rather have a brand new stock saw. Stock saw will be more than enough and I will have more confidence in it.

Thanks though!

You might want to look at the ported saws a little harder. In my opinion and many others a saw ported by a professional will not only out perform a stock saw but more importantly it will greatly outlast the stock saw. If buying stock saws I'd much rather have a saw that's a few years old than a New epa ruined saw. The epa is doing to saws what they have done to diesel trucks. Whichever way you decide to go welcome to the site and chainsaws. Good luck and be safe.

I saw it and I would be lying if I said wasn't interested. Truth be told at the 850 price range I would rather have a brand new stock saw. Stock saw will be more than enough and I will have more confidence in it.

Thanks though!
The saw he is selling is in like new condition and will run circles around a stock saw. I used it extensively with a 28" bar in hardwood. You will not have reliability issues with it.

Thanks for all the help and interest guys. Forgive me for being cautious but 850.00 dollars is a lot of money and I want to feel confident in what I am spending my money on. I have spent my entire life building and racing cars and extensively modified and reliable rarely occur in the same sentence. However, from what I have been reading this may not be the case with chainsaws. Another contributing factor to my decision is my ability to buy a brand new 372xp for 650.00 through my job. Due to my lack of experience this decision is tough for me to make.

Thanks for all your input.

Back