Clutch Spring 55 Husqvarna?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie294life

Brush Popper and Amateur Tree Butcher
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I’m trying to replace the clutch spring on this baby and I’m totally corn-fused? What’s a boy supposed to do? It come out 100% easier than it goes back apparently….

I’m trying to replace the clutch spring on this baby and I’m totally corn-fused? What’s a boy supposed to do? It come out 100% easier than it goes back apparently….
Comes out easy because it's been overheated and lost its tension. A couple screwdrivers usually help getting them in.

It is so much easier to save yourself so much more trouble to just buy a new clutch off of Amazon and keep the extra parts I've replaced the clutch on my Husqvarna 55 three times since I've owned it brand new

It is so much easier to save yourself so much more trouble to just buy a new clutch off of Amazon and keep the extra parts I've replaced the clutch on my Husqvarna 55 three times since I've owned it brand new
It wasn’t bad at all once I got the method down. If

Latest posts

Back