CM Small Engines.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, this post just gets me mad......

I will let this drop for good, I won't even call it up again.

Good night gang.

That fishes way of saying, you were write and i was wrong?

I just caught up on this thread.. I find it sad how Fish complained that mountianman called Calvin names, which may have been over the top. Then turns around and implies that he is an "anal child abuser", that for sure was over the top.!!

I just caught up on this thread.. I find it sad how Fish complained that mountianman called Calvin names, which may have been over the top. Then turns around and implies that he is an "anal child abuser", that for sure was over the top.!!

.... But Fish did a respectable thing for standing up for Calvin when he felt he was being picked on. If you call him wrong for that you are sadly mistaken.

No, what Fish did is good.

It's great that we stick up/help one another here....... but you must also see my point.

.... But Fish did a respectable thing for standing up for Calvin when he felt he was being picked on. If you call him wrong for that you are sadly mistaken.

No one called him wrong for sticking up for Calvin, just the way he did it. He's no better for saying the things that he did.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/98T3PVaRrHU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/98T3PVaRrHU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Well I lied and came back.....

If someone can meet Calvin and make all kind of rash judgements/generalizations, on one meeting with Calvin, and lay out what he should do with his life, philosophy, world view and post it here on this forum,
I felt obliged to do the same for him......

I meet many people every day that I do not agree with, they don't wash
,cut, comb their hair, trim their beard, etc., the way that I do.

If they have certain traits that I dislike..........

If they are morbidly "skinny"...........

And so on..............

Yes, I went over the top... I admit it......

I made a judgement about that poster, from what little info I had...............
As he did, about Calvin....

As far as my opinion about him, I am probably spot on....... But that was not my point.

The point is..............Well, it is obvious........Well it was, last night....

While I was wallowing in my morbidly obese pajamas, trying to help skinny
little chits fix their dam chainsaws!!!!!!!

But I digress..........

As long as they post pics of their skinny wives........

Parris, you are right, I will try to lighten up for the new year......

If someone can meet Calvin and make all kind of rash judgements/generalizations, on one meeting with Calvin, and lay out what he should do with his life, philosophy, world view and post it here on this forum,

And so on..............

I made a judgement about that poster, from what little info I had...............

As far as my opinion about him, I am probably spot on....... But that was not my point.

The point is..............Well, it is obvious........Well it was, last night....

But I digress..........

Fish,

We're all tempted to look at a traffic accident, even though we know we shouldn't. But, you keep circling the block.

ole joat

And so on..............

But I digress..........

Fish yes I agree with ya. My point being, maybe you didn't get it, I don't know. I still don't think he judged Calvin, he merely posted some things that he saw when he met Calvin, it was kinda shocking yes, maybe slightly judgmental yes, should it of been repeated? Probably not. I think you can tell allot about a person by looking at them. Sometimes you have to be very blunt and brutally honest with someone before they'll get it!!

And so on..............

But I digress..........

Oh so now you're pickin' on FATCHICKS ?!?!? Now I'm pissed.:censored::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back