cny gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might as well join ADKPK and me; probably someone else before long. How many saws are we going to be able to carry??

You saw my truck, I have the white crewcab Ford superduty. If I pull all the crap out of the bed we can get a goodly number of saws in there and the bed cover will keep the snow and salt off.

Feb. is great for me since the it's the slow time of year and I can take off for a couple days.
There's a brewery around the corner from the shop, so I'll bring some refreshments, they sell growlers and I'll bring a couple with me.
pintglassbackxmas.gif

Feb. is great for me since the it's the slow time of year and I can take off for a couple days.
There's a brewery around the corner from the shop, so I'll bring some refreshments, they sell growlers and I'll bring a couple with me.
pintglassbackxmas.gif

That looks good Cale, even at this hour. :givebeer:

Feb. is definitely the slow month for me as well, so this is perfect, despite the weather we are likely to see.

Yes this is perfect: Feb, beer and chainsaws = Blood on the Ice. :greenchainsaw: Sorry couldn't resist.

So where is it actually going to be ? I am 25 mi NE of Albany on Rt 7 heading towards Bennington Vt.

Been away from the computer for a few days down here in Florida but a Central NY. GTG sounds good.
Just finished trimming a orange tree. Looks like the banana tree/bush what ever, is next.
BloodOnTheIce that EPA from Brew Crafters is sure looking good right now!
I miss my saws and dogs!

its a date

ok lets make it work
i will provide the place, and a large pot of chili as well as some cutting trees.
lets get a list of names and what they will bring

and what they will bring
Do you mean food and drink, or saws?
If all goes well I'm in (at least for the day). If my wife can hook up with her friend in Cicero, then I'll head there with her, drop her off for the day, and be GTG bound!
If the plans with her friend don't work out, I'll be looking to car pool with someone from the western NY area. My wife has a crew cab Ford that I'll be driving, lots of room, poor mileage. CSW

Do you mean food and drink, or saws?
If all goes well I'm in (at least for the day). If my wife can hook up with her friend in Cicero, then I'll head there with her, drop her off for the day, and be GTG bound!
If the plans with her friend don't work out, I'll be looking to car pool with someone from the western NY area. My wife has a crew cab Ford that I'll be driving, lots of room, poor mileage. CSW

saw...food...brew...not in that order

Beer- I'll bring a couple growlers from the local brewery.

Saws- All I have right now is my MS361 16" and 20" bars and Dolmar 7900 with a 24" bar.

Food- I've got a freezer full of venison so I should be able come up with something.

Yes, I was wondering about the GTG, haven't heard any rumblings about it
lately. I am excited for it, I still have to figure out the driving ligistics with my wife.
And then there's the saws, Which ones to bring, and how many? New/old,
Red/blue, orange/orange and white, yellow, yellow and black, lime green, etc.
So many saws so little time.
CSW

This time of the year I'd just bring one or two saws.
I could bring some kindling and firewood to get us started. The rest of the firewood will take care of it's self.
Where is this GTG going to be held?

Latest posts

Back