cny gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe three board members in my area are still interested. Only issue I have is I work on Saturday until 2:00 in the afternoon. So a Sunday is way better for me. I plan to bring some oldies so you guys with the new hardware can either be glad your working in this century..or know now what you missed!

Last edited:
If this is open to FNGs with one small saw, I'd be interested. 21st is out, 22nd would work fine. Coming from Ithaca area, crew cab pickup so could carpool a couple folks. Can bring food and/or beer. :cheers:

I'm still in. I'll bring something old and something new. Not gonna have 15 saws like I did at mine though. LOL

We'll have to get a nice fire going outside though, cause we are going to be cold that time of year. (good thing it isn;t this weekend!!)

I see bushman269 lurking here, you're still in right? :clap:

It looks like you are not too far from the Apple Orchards, are you close to Beak and Skiff? I am in for GTG Saturday or Sunday. I can bring some venison steaks and I will bring along the Dolmar 5100.

It looks like you are not too far from the Apple Orchards, are you close to Beak and Skiff? I am in for GTG Saturday or Sunday. I can bring some venison steaks and I will bring along the Dolmar 5100.

just down the road a spell, over by otisco lake

was going to be at my place, but might have to push it off for a bit. might be traveling for work. find out by thuresday...will keep all informerd

I would volunteer my place ...but the farm fields where I cut is only accessable by snowmobile or SNOW shoes!

Maybe this spring time.

My farm fields & woods....pretty much what you see.
gallery_640_10_205091.jpg

So Jeepster, Whats the deal? Is this on, or has that nasty 4 letter word (work) got in the way.
I hope it's still on!
let us know.
Jim

that basty 4 letter word...:mad:
will be traveling for the next month.... i guess it is better to have a job and do what they want me to do, then not have a job at all.
wife is pissed, because she will have to take care of the owb....

Back