• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Collectors ... NIB 1968 chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That one has been posted before about 6 months ago... I think his price came down $800 though

No problem.. it is an interesting unit.. guy isn't desperate enough for money to accept what I'd be able to offer though I don't think

that is pretty neat, seems like it might be worth about 1/4 of that to a guy who collects these things...does make you wonder how many old NIB saws there are hiding out there.

I think if it was a different make/model (stihl, husky) and of that era it would appeal to a lot more people.

I wonder who's saving NIB poulan 4218AVX's for them to be collector items... Perhaps running ones already are though

I found it interesting the manual shows the guy cutting a log with his other hand resting on the log. You won't see that in any modern manual now days.

Latest posts

Back