Come on, you know the 372xp is the best all-around ever!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
04ultra said:
You seem to have issues with that Mow......:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Reading fast to get caught up and the posts get funnier and funnier then Andy throws his 2 cents in and just cracks me up as usual.

I am so tired of Christmas shopping....................

Just Mow said:
Reading fast to get caught up and the posts get funnier and funnier then Andy throws his 2 cents in and just cracks me up as usual.

I am so tired of Christmas shopping....................

The new deffinition of Christmas: How to spend more money in three weeks, than you can make in three months!!!

sawinredneck said:
The new deffinition of Christmas: How to spend more money in three weeks, than you can make in three months!!!

Ain't that the truth!! I think I will be digging out till March or April!! :cry:

No No No

GASoline71 said:
372XP... is that a sewing machine. I believe Husqvarna makes those.:hmm3grin2orange: :biggrinbounce2: :hmm3grin2orange: :biggrinbounce2: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gary

The 372 is a vacuum cleaner. I saw my grandmother using it earlier today dude. No doubt. That baby really sucks... :givebeer:

Hey ultra you riding an ultra? my friend has a 113 fatpounder i think it's called. He has customized the bike so much it now just looks like a 230 back tire. anyway it's a mean bike. just seeing if you had one

jefeVTtreeman said:
Hey ultra you riding an ultra? my friend has a 113 fatpounder i think it's called. He has customized the bike so much it now just looks like a 230 back tire. anyway it's a mean bike. just seeing if you had one

Yup 2004 Ultra 107cu.

Latest posts

Back