company bashing via equipment.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have been jonesing to be in a tree i really love what i do... My job is really rewarding to me... And theres nothing like the thrill you feel when the planets aline and everything runs super smooth.... As for the folks on the site theres nothing like the advice from all you guys who swing on a line... People as balsy as me are the right people who say what need to be said.. I miss my throw bags zing it cube it was tucked into my big shot kit from sherrill some hunter thought it was a gun in the back of my truck in november... Would have loved to seen the look on his face when he opened that gun case... Plus i have been seriosly thinking about replacing my thee year old sequoia bridge... Ya know just for poops and hahs.. Mabe just a little piece of mind in there too might go gaff up an old telphone pole on my property they dont use it no more i have been seriosly eyeing it just to do something climbing oriented...

Go to bed!!
It's late!!!!
Jeff

your up just as late as me!!!!
Besides... I dont need sleep my body runs off of broken hopes and dreams
YOU GO TO BED RIGHT NOW JEFF!...

Back