Compression Tester Valve Cores

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats the one I have Brad. Just not having any luck with cores. I mean it works but changing cores regularly

Took me a few mins to find the pic.
NAPA 5#700-9556

Attachments

• Comp gauge cores - NAPA.jpg
    Comp gauge cores - NAPA.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 38
Anyone know where to buy reduced spring pressure valve cores for compression testers?
Thanks for posting this question! Im using two different guages and cant figure out whats wrong. I was using a 20 year old Craftsman guage that had never been taken out of the box and it worked fine for the first couple saws then it wouldnt hold the pressure. I picked up a used Lisle and it did the same thing. Ill stop at Napa tomorrow!

Id be willing to bet Napa doesnt stock them in store? I may get 10 to 20 testings out of a core and then starts not holding pressure anymore

A new fresh valve on mine will hold steady pressure with each pull of the starter but after awhile something happens to the valve and as u pull the starter the pressure will rise on the gauge and fall slowly. It wont hold a steady pressure

A new fresh valve on mine will hold steady pressure with each pull of the starter but after awhile something happens to the valve and as u pull the starter the pressure will rise on the gauge and fall slowly. It wont hold a steady pressure
Thats what mine are doing! I checked Napa online and they are available. Ill call my local store in the morning and see if they have any. If not ill order them.

Back