controversial dead ash removal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I think this is the part where we all get down on our knees to suck the #### of the mighty Murphels. I know its tough guys but we gotta do it.

Thinking of relocating

And I think this is the part where we all get down on our knees to suck the #### of the mighty Murphels. I know its tough guys but we gotta do it.

The great state of Pennsylvania has some unusual characters.
Humor like this is hilarious to myself. Hey Dan can I come down and work with you........you kill me. :greenchainsaw:

My investigative team just sent me this photo. Apparently, it's not the cut that's secret it's tool he was using. Just my opinion but I don't think having your hand up a beaver's rectum qualifies as a secret cut.

TOP SECRET CUT REVEALED!!!!

Thats pretty :censored:ed up that sticking a hand in a beavers rectum is even an option for you...

Great video again i hade to watch the rope throwing a few times to see if you had edited it!nice first throw.

I bet Mulphy is making a stack more $$$$ than most on the forums thru CUTTING TREES DOWN?TREE WORK

Theres another forum which is full of ass out of the pants "treeguys"who don't run crews that drag mulphy down out of jelousy and to blow there own miniscule ego's a much needed breath of fresh air.

Keep up the good work Daniel and free speech.:greenchainsaw:

fishing.gif

Latest posts

Back