"could be a fake"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think those fakeos are a good idea if someone is wanting to buy them. I mean it may not be such a good idea by the person shelling out the dough, but if the real makers think that they are loosing a certain percentage of their market to the cheapor clones, then maybe it will encourage them to hold their prices and not raise them. :givebeer:

Also.... they might start thinking more that they have to make a far superior product, so as not to be confused or compared to ones made by Great-Boom Garden Tools Co., Ltd. Better product at the same price or
cheaper. :rock:

Probably wishful thinking, to say the least.

Maybe it is global thinking to be holding the olympics in China...or sumpin, but
based on the Chinese tourists that I am seeing in my neck of the woods, they seem to be the last ones to be realizing that they are part of some greater planet unity.....loud and obnoxious seems to be more their sphere of influence. Oh, so they will be leaving it up to the nice government.....cool!

Last edited:
I think those fakeos are a good idea if someone is wanting to buy them. I mean it may not be such a good idea by the person shelling out the dough, but if the real makers think that they are loosing a certain percentage of their market to the cheapor clones, then maybe it will encourage them to hold their prices and not raise them. :givebeer:

Probably wishful thinking, to say the least. :chainsaw:

I don't believe the $20 "Rolex" watches that have been sold on the streets of New York for decades (and turn your wrist green) have had much of an effect on genuine Rolex pricing.

Latest posts

Back