• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Couple Husky 372's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn mang, those two are beauts! And woooooweeee are they clean. You sure they been used? Doesn’t look like the paint is even scratched. Even the stickers look perfect, and it still has the ones on the bottom! Aside from a little rust on the muffler, I’d think they could be dealer demo saws. What’s the reason for the price difference between the two? And what year are these?

Damn mang, those two are beauts! And woooooweeee are they clean. You sure they been used? Doesn’t look like the paint is even scratched. Even the stickers look perfect, and it still has the ones on the bottom! Aside from a little rust on the muffler, I’d think they could be dealer demo saws. What’s the reason for the price difference between the two? And what year are these?
Thanks.
They have been used lol, I had the one with a bar on it was out on the last job I did. I try to run my saws once a month or every other whether they are my nice saws or my grunt labor saws. I typically do not run my nicer saws in pitchy wood but hardwoods only. Also when you have multiple saws getting rotated for cutting they stay nicer much longer. They were not cleaned for pictures except for the bottoms being wiped off so I don't make a mess on the counters.
I have seen some that looked pretty beat up at the dealers, but these are nicer saws and far from dealer demos.
The price difference is because the one with the bar has more hrs, chain rash on the brake(recoil side picture) as well as the small crack in the filter cover(also recoil side) and is an 07, the other is an 09.

Wow Brett, those are some awesome looking saws. If I was shopping for a 70cc saw right now, I'd be PMing you right this minute. Amen to having several saws in the rotation! You're 100% right about them all staying in much nicer shape.

Wow Brett, those are some awesome looking saws. If I was shopping for a 70cc saw right now, I'd be PMing you right this minute. Amen to having several saws in the rotation! You're 100% right about them all staying in much nicer shape.
Thanks buddy. It really does help keep them nice, and all the more depending on how many you have, which is a good reason to have many :innocent:.

Latest posts

Back