craftsman 3.7PS Model 358354830

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello!!!

Hello, need any info I can get, such as oill to gasoline ratio and any other info I can get.
Thanks in advance

welcome to AS BTW,,,,, I have an old craftsman/Poulan 1989 vintage,,,,,,

IVe been running it on the new synthetics @ 50:1 or 2.6 oz per gallon of Premium fuel with no problems going on two years now...and a few years before that I was usintg the Stihl dino HP At 50:1 also,,,,no problemo,,,, it calls for 16:1 in the owners manual and labeling on the saw,,,,,,, that works out to 8 oz per gallon of fuel,,,,, these new oils work much better than the stuff from twenty years ago!!!!!!

BTW I forgot,,,, we used it as a climbing saw on an old dead pine in a front yard right next to a house and were cutting and pushing 24" rounds,,,,, and it did very well!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hello, need any info I can get, such as oill to gasoline ratio and any other info I can get.
Thanks in advance

I have one, and I love it. I have been running it at 40:1 on conventional oil for several years now with no problems... 16:1 is way too rich with modern oils....

Enjoy the saw! And welcome to the site!

Thanks in advance

=====

I have an owners manual I no longer need. Would be more the happy to send it to you. PM me an address...

Used a 3.7 for many years on 50:1, no problems...was a good saw in its day...

Latest posts

Back