Craftsman Roper 3.7 from the 60's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, Took it complete and running but leaking fuel to a local saw shop. They said no problem. A month later they call and say they can't fix the leaking fuel line cause they can't get the clutch off. They told me it has to come this far apart to get to the line. WTF do I know? I have enough things apart right now and was willing to spend $50 or so to have a pro do it. It's in a parts box now. As #1 son says "Ya just have to do it yourself pops" Like this 77 Superglide.
Picture_032.jpg
Picture_018.jpg

Guys, Took it complete and running but leaking fuel to a local saw shop. They said no problem. A month later they call and say they can't fix the leaking fuel line cause they can't get the clutch off. They told me it has to come this far apart to get to the line. WTF do I know? I have enough things apart right now and was willing to spend $50 or so to have a pro do it. It's in a parts box now. As #1 son says "Ya just have to do it yourself pops" Like this 77 Superglide.
Picture_032.jpg
Picture_018.jpg
If you can get a shovel going, shouldn't be anything hampering you but time and pride. Use the old line to pull new one through, never works but sounds good0903150721b.jpg

Back