Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://rmn.craigslist.org/rvs/1236405839.html

All Campers need these!! "Big Woody's" - $10 (MI)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-23, 6:03PM CDT

Stainless steel rod, wooden handle. Approximately 36" long overall. Camping, Deer Camp,
Tailgating or Backyard Bonfires. Make great Gag gifts too!

$10 each, Buy 5 get 1 FREE!!!

Please provide your zip code when replying so shipping cost can be calculated.

Thanks!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Looks like someone has some overgrown field borders - and a case of cheap!!!

Free wood for clearing field edges (Hager City, Wisconsin)
Loads and loads of soft wood to be cut, cleaned up and taken away for free...clearing the edges of 80 acres of fields, so access is easy. You must carry insurance and have large equipment...not for someone just looking for firewood. This is a job for those looking for biomass material. Call this number for appt 715-792-2863

craigslist link

Plenty of those opportunities right here, without leaving the driveway!!! Not a lot of it accessible right now until beans come off in Oct though.

Steve

Looks like someone has some overgrown field borders - and a case of cheap!!!

Free wood for clearing field edges (Hager City, Wisconsin)
craigslist link

Sounds more to me like some city dweller who bought property and doesn't know how to/doesn't want to get their hands dirty. Sorry...I just have a beef against people who drive up the cost of land for those who would actually care for a place with their own two hands.

here is an email from my last craigslist person after i told him that i would be there tomorrow to take down a medium sized red oak in his backyard.

"yes, that's fine. While you're here, if u wouldn't mind cutting down some dogwoods & some off my magnolia & mulberry trees in the back that u can easily reach from the ground, i'd like u to do that, too. U can have any & all of the wood that u cut from those, too.
I also have some limbs hanging over my house from some kinda tree,i need you to climb up there and trim them back.my neighbor wants her litle trees trimmed in her yard next door, i told her that u wood do it for me.or i'll borrow your utility chainsaw & cut it up myself if u can just get it on the ground for me. Thanks!
And my freind says that u can grind the stumps down to the ground with your chainsaw,just use a old chain and wash your saw with a garden hose real good to get the dirt out.is that okay?"

i am thinking that maybe this job is going to be a hassle, full of "whileuratits"
wash my saw?i think not!loan you my saw?i think not!

sappy must be back>>>>>>>>>lol>

husky people: is that a legit 455 box shown in the ebay? Looks like the shine of the china paper and printing process.

Wouldn't want to pay 700 for a 'professional' grade 455 and get a cheap china clone instead.....

k

I could fit this in a wheelbarrow

Assorted Firewood, Birch, Maple, Crab Apple - $50 (Albany County)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-07-13, 1:42AM EDT

I'm selling a load of firewood which includes Birch, Maple, Crab Apple and I believe Cedar, ALL hardwood for $50 delivered and dropped in your driveway or $80 for delivered and stacked for you. Will deliver to Albany County. Picture shows 2/3 of the wood (maybe a little more) I still need to cut down 2-3 big branches from a maple tree and that will be included. Please E-mail me at [email protected] or call 518-331-9516 and leave a message.

wood.jpg

How much wood is really in that pile ???

By those dimensions what do you come up with???

FIRE WOOD Silver Maple - $300 (Ballston Spa)

Date: 2009-07-12, 11:08PM EDT

Chucked Silver Maple recently cut. All solid chunks. I have 3 rows of a little over 21' long and 4' Ft high , little short of 4 full cords.The second pick is the middle row. 300.00 We can also arrange delivery. Will trade for Riding Mower,Utility Trailer 518-361-5973

silvermaple.jpg

Assorted Firewood, Birch, Maple, Crab Apple - $50 (Albany County)

Date: 2009-07-13, 1:42AM EDT

I'm selling a load of firewood which includes Birch, Maple, Crab Apple and I believe Cedar, ALL hardwood for $50 delivered and dropped in your driveway or $80 for delivered and stacked for you. Will deliver to Albany County. Picture shows 2/3 of the wood (maybe a little more) I still need to cut down 2-3 big branches from a maple tree and that will be included. Please E-mail me at [email protected] or call 518-331-9516 and leave a message.

wood.jpg

I guess I need to study a little more on which is hardwwod and what is not......lol

By those dimensions what do you come up with???

FIRE WOOD Silver Maple - $300 (Ballston Spa)

Date: 2009-07-12, 11:08PM EDT

Chucked Silver Maple recently cut. All solid chunks. I have 3 rows of a little over 21' long and 4' Ft high , little short of 4 full cords.The second pick is the middle row. 300.00 We can also arrange delivery. Will trade for Riding Mower,Utility Trailer 518-361-5973

silvermaple.jpg

If it is cut to 24" length,,, I come up with 3.93 cords.

Back