Credits

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still dont get it. What is up with the credits thing?
Me neither. I took about 1 1/2 months off AS this winter because people usually get all nasty with each other when they're sitting at home. When I came back to visit they'd painted the whole site some sickly green and gold colors and they were handing out some kind of "cash back" or "pimpin points" credits for who knows what. I was baffled but it was more civil than usual so I just hung around. Then I looked up an article on calming colors and found out that we'd been pacified. They'd made Arboristsite look like the inside of a mental hospital.
How fitting,
Phil

Green
Currently the most popular decorating color, green symbolizes nature. It is the easiest color on the eye and can improve vision. It is a calming, refreshing color. People waiting to appear on TV sit in "green rooms" to relax. Hospitals often use green because it relaxes patients. Brides in the Middle Ages wore green to symbolize fertility. Dark green is masculine, conservative, and implies wealth.

Hmm was wonderring could we trade our credits with others. Like in a free market carbon credits or bonds n stocks. If there worth sumthin then can I sell/buy em. Ha AS would likely wack a big % transfer fee.

I'll give ya all my credits if you can make sense of them.

Back