CS1800 20" bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Bruner

Reaction score
I have a couple of EGO CS1800s. I want to put a 20" bar on one of them. I'm sure the powerhead is strong enough to pull it. I know EGO makes a couple of 20" saws now; but they are really heavy.
I'm wanting a lightweight 20" saw. There are no general saw shops by me; so I have no place to go for advice or parts.
I'm thinking a close one would be the one used for the 20" Ryobi 40v saw; as I believe everything about the bar; from the little bit I can glean from online.
Curiously; I cannot find that bar for sale anywhere.
Please help!

That saw has 3/8 low profile chain on it.
It's hard to find a 20 inch bar for that chain, 18 inch is about as long as they come, those bars are light and flimsy so it's super easy to derail a chain on the 20 inch bar.
There is a few 20 inch 3/8 lp bars for poulans that would fit if you can find them.
If you really wanted to you could put a 20 inch full sized 3/8 bar and chain off a 55 husqvarna rancher or 357/359 husqvarna on it. You may have to slot the oil holes and drill new bar tensioner holes but it could be made to work.

Latest posts

Back