CSI saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PWB

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Just saw a new (I think) episode. Two dead bodies, murder /accidental death due to kickback. Biggest electric saw I've ever seen! bar in the 20 - 24" range. Looked like it MIGHT have been a Stihl (white?) Anyone else see it?

Yes, I saw the episode but the identity of the saw was kept well hidden. Only one that is familiar with that saw could identify it. I cannot.

I saw it too, not sure what it is. Not to change the subject, but...has anyone seen the previews for the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre? What kind of saw is that. It almost looked like a bigger husky, but I couldn't say for sure. It appears as though they made the saw look older and beat up.

Stihl do make some BIG electric saws, a friend of mine used to work on the mill here in town and they had a electric Sthil 380v engine and a bar that was around 60" i believe ,,

Csi

Must be a new saw brand....Red and White??

UrbanLogger said:
Not to change the subject, but...has anyone seen the previews for the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre? What kind of saw is that. It almost looked like a bigger husky, but I couldn't say for sure. It appears as though they made the saw look older and beat up.
The saw used for the remake was a Husky 357 I believe. They painted it so it looked old and used. :rolleyes: Don't get me started on what a GIANT load of crap they've turned that franchise into. ...and that's a diservice to all the other crap. :laugh:

Does anyone have a screen capture of the CSI episode? I'd like to see the saw in question.

Back