CT firewood transport permit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Idea

I printed out about 2 dozen and keep them in the truck as I have been delivering over the past 2-1/2 to 3 weeks.

For those unfamiliar, this completed form is required in the transport vehicle whether you are selling or transporting for personal use. This applies to all wood transport hardwood or softwood with the only exception I can find being for small campfire bundles. New Haven county has additional regulations.

I don't know anyone that has been pulled over yet, but I can't wait to see the look on the DEEP Enforcement or State Trooper's face when I actually have the paperwork and he doesn't get to bust my chops about illegal transport.

sweetjetskier, are you still interested in making short pieces from long ones?

Take Care

I don't know when it started but I am pretty sure it was updated over this summer.

Its just another way for the state to pick your pocket, soon they will be enforcing this permit with new fines. Seems these days when they stop you they always find something, I started leaving a busted light on the dump so its easy for them to find something and not get pissed off.

This state is starting to get ridiculous, they tried to do away with the pheasant program again this year, I'll expect to pay more for those tags next year. Clamming licenses are going up again and they just added maritime fishing license a couple years ago:mad:.

Keep trying to find new sneaky ways to pass the F'd up budget deficits off on the people.

...Exactly!...pretty soon you will need a license to post up here on Arboristsite!!!:msp_w00t:

I don't know when it started but I am pretty sure it was updated over this summer.

Its just another way for the state to pick your pocket, soon they will be enforcing this permit with new fines. Seems these days when they stop you they always find something, I started leaving a busted light on the dump so its easy for them to find something and not get pissed off.

This state is starting to get ridiculous, they tried to do away with the pheasant program again this year, I'll expect to pay more for those tags next year. Clamming licenses are going up again and they just added maritime fishing license a couple years ago:mad:.

Keep trying to find new sneaky ways to pass the F'd up budget deficits off on the people.

Back