Cutting, splitting, hauling, stacking - Priceless

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My "help" either runs away or hides under the truck as soon as the b/c cover comes off, so he usually doesn't get that bonding experience.

Hikes are much more his thing.

Nice pictures... Any day in the woods makes life worth living... Spending it with your buddy is a plus..

Bet you slept good that night..

My "help" either runs away or hides under the truck as soon as the b/c cover comes off, so he usually doesn't get that bonding experience.

Hikes are much more his thing.
You can see a leash on him in some pictures. I tie him to a tree, out of the fall zone while I'm running the saw. He is a smart dog, but he can't read the safety instructions in the manual, and I haven't read them to him.

He and I hike the same woods every morning before breakfast. Just a nice paced mile loop through the woods. Keeping an eye on seasons passing, the deer, fox, coons, turkeys, and oh yea, the squirrels. We've got everything we need right here. We are two lucky dudes.

You can see a leash on him in some pictures. I tie him to a tree, out of the fall zone while I'm running the saw. He is a smart dog, but he can't read the safety instructions in the manual, and I haven't read them to him.
I'm working on him, but he's got quite a ways to go before he's on a par with this dog.... ( highlight is at 2 min 20 secs into the vid )

Latest posts

Back