da Belgian and ....da Beast !!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now, before you react, this looks not what it is....

This pic was taken off the record in the late eighthies during a tough business negotiation with a turkish customer in a restaurant in Istanbul.

The nice handsome fella on the right is me of course, in case you didn't notice immediately....

attachment.php

Guy with the one big eye brow, looks as if he is having a good time :)

Now, before you react, this looks not what it is....

This pic was taken off the record in the late eighthies during a tough business negotiation with a turkish customer in a restaurant in Istanbul.

The nice handsome fella on the right is me of course, in case you didn't notice immediately....

attachment.php

According to my mirror I have handy at all times the lady is much better looking than me, you, welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll better luck in the next life,:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Surely you didn't think I was gonna say you was pruty as me did ya,hehe

Hey Belgian now that you got that fine looking 084 its time you matched big Hoss with a 090!!!!!!!!

Tough business negotiation...yeah right!!! Who's she...your interpreter? lolol

:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

This restaurant had live entertainment with gorgeous belly dancers...real good show. My wife reacted a little like you when I showed her the pic...I remember that moment like yesterday :sucks:

But... honey, but It was pure business and a tourist attraction, that's all....:spam:

This restaurant had live entertainment with gorgeous belly dancers...real good show. My wife reacted a little like you when I showed her the pic...I remember that moment like yesterday :sucks:

But... honey, but It was pure business and a tourist attraction, that's all....:spam:

The difference is: I wish I was there...I bet that she doesn't! She just wishes that you weren't there. :) :cheers:

You saying I act like a women Belgian? Ohhh...those are fight'n words ole boy! :hmm3grin2orange:

Oh but belgian, I lived in Turkey for a year and I know what could be had at those places for desert for the right Lira.

Bir Bira Efes :cheers:

Last edited:
Glad you ain't from Texas, LOLOLOL, oups.....:cheers:

Don't you worry , I'll protect you from Big Jim, nothing to worry about Belgian, I'll be right behind ya and better yet I'll have my cell out dialing 911 before you hit the ground,LOLOLOL

Don't you worry , I'll protect you from Big Jim, nothing to worry about Belgian, I'll be right behind ya and better yet I'll have my cell out dialing 911 before you hit the ground,LOLOLOL

Where's my gun! I'm a comin Belgian! You've gone and done it now! Better hide THALL! :jester:

Welp, we're getting way off topic, here... time to hit the sack also...see if my better half is still awake, hint, hint...

just got the stihl 2008 calendar, .....nice will post it tomorrow in pdf. :chainsaw:

Where's my gun! I'm a comin Belgian! You've gone and done it now! Better hide THALL! :jester:

Hold on Jim, let me get back just abit farther here, like outside the door, got my cell ready to call the meat wagon for Belgian, ok, fire away,LOL

Welp, we're getting way off topic, here... time to hit the sack also...see if my better half is still awake, hint, hint...

just got the stihl 2008 calendar, .....nice will post it tomorrow in pdf. :chainsaw:

Niters ole boy, sleep well afterwards,hehehe

Is THALL there with you? Yeah...better get back to talkin saws...So long!

OKKKKK, back to topic.
I did a test cut yesterday with the 084 in some small logs....I don't know what size of wood is capable of slowing this saw down, really.
What a powerhouse !!!

I checked (measured) also max rpm at WOT, which turned out to be 11.600 rpm. I found it already a bit too high actually, judging from the scream, should I tune it down a bit ...?

OKKKKK, back to topic.
I did a test cut yesterday with the 084 in some small logs....I don't know what size of wood is capable of slowing this saw down, really.
What a powerhouse !!!

I checked (measured) also max rpm at WOT, which turned out to be 11.600 rpm. I found it already a bit too high actually, judging from the scream, should I tune it down a bit ...?

I'd just leave it right there... C4F will want you to run it at 15k, but..;)

Nice saw

Great acquisition! I also have an 084. Mine is missing the spur gear that drives the oil pump (1124 640 7512 according to my IPL). The IPL also shows a spring in front of the spur gear. The chain sprocket has the small notch that drives the spring. Someone had put the other sour gear used with the sprocket with the large notches. Can someone help me determine whether I should have a new large notched sprocket or the spur gear without the cover plate and springs. I apologize if I asked this question in the wrong place or if I should have started a new thread.

Latest posts

Back