Damn‼ A bit nippy today.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! It took a whole THREE pages to get an argument going! A subject like weather should have gotten one going way sooner than this! You guys are slipping!

Maybe we should have a separate forum for weather! :dizzy:

Ted
Wow! It took a whole THREE pages to get an argument going! A subject like weather should have gotten one going way sooner than this! You guys are slipping!

Maybe we should have a separate forum for weather! :dizzy:

Ted
I would like to argue climate vs weather - lets go! Haha

Frankly men, I've learned more about the environment from this forum than anything the EPA ever published. I'll never forget the EPA's threat to ban all wood stoves and OWBs. Then finally somebody woke up and pointed out that every year forest fires burn at least 98% of all the trees that get burned down and people burning firewood account for less than 1% of all the biomass that is lost due to fires and the air pollutants as well.

It was 5° this morning and is a balmy 8° now. Heading out to cut up some more oak tops. Hope the 4-wheeler and husky are not cold blooded:D:chainsaw:

You bet che eves I thought I was at least 2 years out on wood, but I'm starting to rethink that. o_O

Yep... I'm expecting to break into next year's wood supply, too.

I also noticed we're keeping the house at 73-74 instead of 70-72 like last year. It doesn't feel warmer so I must be getting older.

Something a former professor recommended was to put "ice skating on the Thames" into a search engine. There was a lot of art coinciding with the coldest periods in the little ice age showing winter festivals and ice skating. One of the ways to see how the cold was recorded before accurate instrumentation became widely used.

Latest posts

Back