37° Today‼ This is awesome‼

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
43 right now in southeastern Iowa. I'm sweating ... a little rain on the way, too bad it will wash off my sunscreen... Remember it's Iowa, waiting for the other shoe to drop and winter to roll back in in full force. Restocking the big wood supply for the OWB... January thaw right now.

Ha! Still 40 here at 4:00p.m. Didn't check earlier, been stuck inside doing inventory ALL day.

Geez this heat wave sure has people in better spirits! Other than the Brush Ape flare up there hasn't been an argument in here for like 3 days!!!

I'd trade with any of you guys...it's frickin' 78 deg here...it's a da#n oven. Hah, Winter...
What winter?? 2.59 years to go and I'm outta here.

Hit 40s today and allegedly will hit 50s tomorrow!

Little different from last winter....I am thinking this might be one of those late winter/early spring gotcha heating seasons, some triple whammy arctic blast late in the season.

I switched back to my regular stack, keeping the reserve real dry ash for the "gotcha" that I think is coming. I don't hit my oak or hickory unless necessary, like to burn up all the other stuff first.

Latest posts

Back