Dangerous chainsaw acting on Ebay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It reminds me of some of the past annual "Darwin" award pics. The socks and slippers are the most humorous part for me...lol :clap:

Look closely. If there is any slack in the chain, it will come off the top side of the bar from the centrifugal force. The bottom side will be held taught from the the pull of the drive gear. I don't see any slack at all in the running pictures. Do you?

c22.jpg

Does anyone not see the airspace and background between the top of the bar and the chain. It's looks like a 3/8"+ gap to me...lol Scary!

Last edited:
You may be right. It's a little blurry.

Besides, I get tired of everyone here picking on people not here to stick up for themselves.
:cheers:

hardto see if chain is tight in the pics while running , to much powder dust flying in the air instead of chips hitting the ground. :chainsaw:

but i can tell it looks like it will cut circles, in pic 4 and 8 he's got a nice burr edge on the bar. but running the chain loose like that you get more power from not having to fight tension.:givebeer:

Dangerous chainsaw acting

c22.jpg

Does anyone not see the airspace and background between the top of the bar and the chain. It's looks like a 3/8"+ gap to me...lol Scary!

If this post saves one person from repeating the same tomfoolery, then Hurrah! Let us hope his dad isn't watching!
Did you remember not to put straight gas in the tank?

Jon 670 Husky 254xp
Jon 2065 Turbo Husky 61
Jon 630 Husky 61
Jon 630 Jon 2050 Turbo
:clap: :clap: :monkey:
Jon 630

Shoes

Those crocs are really comfortable though... hehehehehehehe

:cheers: eh?

well his chain looks slack and it sure looks dull too.

LoL! @ that termite/beetle infested rotten wood he cut and is so proud of.

If this post saves one person from repeating the same tomfoolery, then Hurrah! Let us hope his dad isn't watching!

I have done worse than that in the past - like boxers and sneakers only - but not any more......:)

.....at least not when Witchy is around........

Last edited:
Dangerous chainsaw acting

well his chain looks slack and it sure looks dull too.

LoL! @ that termite/beetle infested rotten wood he cut and is so proud of.

Our topic appears to be a nice guy willing to help out his potential bidders. WE should let him off the hook now, he has suffered enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........
:clap: :clap: :cheers:

Latest posts

Back