Decisions, Decisions...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Idea - Thanks! Can someone tell me what size Torx bit I would need to pop the muffler to inspect the piston? This is kind of turning into a situation where a friend/co-worker will likely be checking it out for me since it's a bit of a drive from where I live so I would want him to have the right size bit with him (he's well versed on 2-stroke motors so I would trust his judgement).

Is there anyway to find out for certain when the model #'s changed?

T27, a long shaft T27 would be a better investment if you plan to work on saws more. A T-handle works great..

A Late Follow-Up...

I somehow stumbled across this thread from last year and I have since learned that "without pics, it didn't happen" :cool2: S-o-o-o-o

PB061079.jpg

I got it for $400 with two 32" bars, four skip-tooth full chisel chains (one new in the box), tools, 180 compression, no scoring on the piston or cylinder and it is a runner! Obviously very low hours and well cared-for.

I have since added a 24" bar and two loops of full comp chisel for the smaller stuff. This saw kicks a$$!!!

Latest posts

Back