Diagram 041 Farm Boss carb and attachment to block

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missing

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
hello,

does anybody have a carb exploded diagram for this unit. and how it attaches to the block, getting ready to put in carb kit. like to see if i have the right amount of parts before and after. plus i may just spaz out and get it upside down if i dont have a manual. thanks

Send me your e-mail quick and I can let you have it right away. Otherwise I go to bed in 15 minutes and you'll have to wait a day.

Dan

Diagram 041 Farm Boss

Stihl sent me a xerox copy of the complete 041 manual, including diagrams a couple of years ago, in response to an E-mail request. Recently used it to do a carb overhaul myself. My recollection is that there are two nuts that hold the carb to the block.

hi. i am looking for that same 041 stihl carb diagram?

Send me your e-mail quick and I can let you have it right away. Otherwise I go to bed in 15 minutes and you'll have to wait a day.

Dan

if you still have this is it possible to email it to me. i am going to rebuild my carb and i'm worried without a digram.
thanks
b_carlisle
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back