Diagrams: Bolens, Huskee, McCullough, MTD, Ryobi, Troy-Built, White, Yard Man / Mach.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McCullough

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
http://mtd.arinet.com/scripts/Empar...ang=EN&TF=Mainframe&loginID=MTDCon &LoginPWD=

This is the order page for parts from MTD - looks like its for Bolens, Huskee, McCullough, MTD, Ryobi, Troy-Built, White Outdoor, Yard Man, and Yard Machine.

I am not endorsing this site to buy parts from, but if you search for models you can get exploded parts diagrams and parts lists that you can save to your computer for free (and buy your parts elsewhere). On my Macintosh (OS X) simple click in the browser window pain you want to save then select print from the finder menu and instead of printing select save as pdf. Sometimes they show a pdf downloadable file called "Full View" which you would think is a complete overview of the saw; however, of the ones I tried it turned out to be nothing more than cover photo of saws.

Not sure if you can actually buy parts on the shopping cart as the parts I ran through just to get the price said they were not available and a 1-800 number was given, though running parts through the shopping cart does get you more specified part numbers than used on the diagrams. The shopping cart apparently does not work with IE on a Mac so I needed to use Safari.

Back