dissecting an earthquake chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been almost a month since the last reply!?!?!

Can't allow that to happen. :)

Just looked, used ones are on the bay for $40, but $13 to ship.

Strange that these are now listed as used instead of parts saws. Wonder if he is checking them out now, course still would be sold as is wouldn't it?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

The Quake and a MAC 10-10S cutting up some old logs for firewood.

Also seen some duties as the trail saw clearing up the roads from last year's winter storms. Still running strong, and has been dead reliable. Just fuel and oil, a couple of pulls of the starter rope, and go cut wood. Can't ask for much more than that out of a $35 saw... :clap::clap:

I put in a bid on a 41cc version a couple of weeks back and got it for $35 plus $12.50 shipping. It showed up in the original box, new bar and chain, clean as a whistle and ready to roll. No wood chips or sawdust on the saw or the bar and chain, but oil in the oiler.

No complaints on a single one of these I picked up. Fun little saw and great to learn on.

dd

You guys are all sick.... :D
I've been gone 2 months and this thread is still alive??
Well, so is my quake.. It's become my bounce around the truck saw all summer.. Every time I grab it, it fires first pull and is eager to go..
I noticed some of the prices on evilbay have come back to reality.. think a 41 or 45cc might be in the future if I can sell a bigger saw... :hmm3grin2orange:

All the AS guys buying them have driven up the prices.:msp_smile: Nearly as cheap to buy a re-furbed Husky.

I checked on them the other day and they are about 60 or so shipped now,,, I just might have to pull the trigger on one again

I wouldn't mind finding one for that price. Cheapest I found was about $100 on flea-bay. Maybe I didn't look in the right place.

I have seen his saws before I heard they were decent. 2 demo's on there now from another seller. 38cc demo for $100 plus $20 ship and a 45cc demo for $119 plus $33 shipping. Nothing on Amazon or E-Bay close to $60 shipped.

Back