dissecting an earthquake chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered another one....I won't buy any more, I won't buy any more, I won't buy any more, I won't buy any more. I won't.......:laugh:

I just saw they were on sale :jester:

You could use a couple more right

You do know which parent saw company they copied don't you ? to make these saw's there top notch :laugh:

1hcglj.jpg

If I read correctly, Gush mentioned it having a walbro carb, others have said its adjustable. Any model #s? I've spent more than $40 on a carb. With a b&c you'd be ahead of the game.

Mine is similar but wasn't bought on these auctions, it's just made by the same company. If you are a big brand you can order these saws in any colour scheme with your own logo and with any optionals given to you by the manufacturing plant. Usually involves choosing the brake handle, different designs for the caps, type of air filter, etc.

This one I have has a real Walbro, but the ones on the auctions have a copied/fake Walbro, they are adjustable on Lo and Hi, I actually have one of them and it's not too bad. However my fake Walbro didn't come with a prime bulb fitting :(

If I were you I'd buy the saws for parts :p

I found a cure to this madness. Each time you read this thread, or think about buying one, put $40 away somewhere. Before long you will be able to buy a really nice saw :hmm3grin2orange:

(Disclaimer: I am not bashing the saw, just saying :rock:)

08f150 just end the auction early and let me know what shipping is to ny, stop messing around already!:laugh:

i wish i could then i would get a bunch
i just can't believe what i started here,, as many as this guy has sold because of this thread he needs to just GIVE me one for sening him so much business :msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

dang it,,, i couldn't leave the button alone :bang::bang::bang: i just got a 38ccer heading my way

Latest posts

Back