DIVORCE coming

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbyb13

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
My wife of 36 years. "Oh, I forgot to tell you Joan was selling her (deceased) husbands tools, and she told me to tell you. She is moving to be closer to her Daughter in Atlanta." 11 chain saws, Stihl and Husky, and a ton of other stuff to a guy for $1500.00. Excuse me I gotta go see a Lawyer.:angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

Sounds like the best thing she could have done was forget to tell you:censored:

Your wife loves you and supports your addic....uh....desires to further your collection of saws. Why else has she told you?

Try this: come into the house crying like a baby (use Tobasco if you can't work it up), and when your wife comes running, fall to your knees and hold hers, and tell her you've been a foolish man, unable to control your urges, you've made a mistake. When she asks what you did, tell her you went over to just look at the saws, but once there you were unmanned by the beauty of them all, and handed over the cash. Just repeat "I'm sorry honey for being a bad man" while blubbering, and beg her forgiveness.

This works. But it can only be used once in your lifetime, so make sure it will be something you really want.

OOPS! I just re-read the above. Your wife WAITED until Joan sold the stuff, then rubbed your face in it by casually mentioning "she forgot". Yeah right. Women are like elephants, they NEVER forget. Man that's gotta hurt. Why don't you call joan and tell her you'll give her $2,000.00?

Last edited:
My wife of 36 years. "Oh, I forgot to tell you Joan was selling her (deceased) husbands tools, and she told me to tell you.

And here I thought you were going to tel us that she found your latest undocumented saw purchase! :greenchainsaw:

Try this: come into the house crying like a baby (use Tobasco if you can't work it up), and when your wife comes running, fall to your knees and hold hers, and tell her you've been a foolish man, unable to control your urges, you've made a mistake. When she asks what you did, tell her you went over to just look at the saws, but once there you were unmanned by the beauty of them all, and handed over the cash. Just repeat "I'm sorry honey for being a bad man" while blubbering, and beg her forgiveness.

This works. But it can only be used once in your lifetime, so make sure it will be something you really want.

:hmm3grin2orange: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :hmm3grin2orange:

Nitroman, looks like a FAL in your avatar. You like those rifles?

Awww man, that's just cold......................:censored: :givebeer:

11 Stihlvarnas for 15 C's has gotta be worth it.

just think of it this way....since you missed out, now you can go broke aquiring everything your cad tells you that you need and she can't say a word about it.....

Wouldn't $1500 buy a brand new 660 to go along with a fresh 361?:greenchainsaw: Seems like the kind of penance your wife needs for forgetting.

And the next time she brings something up from the past (all women do) tell her that her memory must be faulty because she's been forgetful lately.:)

well you could come home bragging about this big sale... something you wife is crazy about. get her all worked up, but then mention it ended today.

:sword:

Back